16-18 N Main
Interior of the Booster Cafe at this location, 1920’s
Booster Cafe ad, 1932
OTASCO grand opening, October 18, 1935. Click to enlarge.
Otasco Ad, 1958
Jeweler W. A. Bundy purchases three buildings on North Main, 1927
Scott Dry Goods becomes Scott-Livingston, 1929. Note the mention of the First National building’s construction, it would be completed the next year.
Scott-Livingston ad from 1931
Wright’s Jewelry Ad, 1965