The Miner’s Exchange Building, AKA the Robinson Building, at 38 North Main, was completed in 1918, a replacement for the one across the street at 101 N Main which went up in smoke in 1917.
Miners Exchange Building in 1940
It’s had a huge number of business occupants over the years.
Trolley in front of Mining Exchange Building 1920’s
Miners Exchange Building in the background of the 1917 Imaim parade
Miners Exchange Building, 1950’s
Main Street parade, 1957
1950’s Parade in front of Miner’s Exchange Building
NEO Railroad trolley ad, 1930
1960’s Sidewalk Sale at Dawson’s Jewelry, Miner;s Exchange Building
Dawson’s Jewelry – 1963
Mode O’ Day ad, 1950
Maxine’s Beauty Shop ad, 1949
Anderson Agency ad, 1945