101-107 E Central
1923 Hancock to Commerce addition, this would become the Kenoyer Hotel
Kenoyer Hotel, 1925
Kenoyer Hotel cafe, 1920’s
Kenoyer Hotel Lobby, 1920’s
Aerial view of East Central, 1948
Kenoyer Hotel Entry, 2017
Main Hotel, 1930’s
Oscar LaFalier, located in 1st Avenue, helps get the word out about the name change
Free doctor exams at the Main Hotel, 1933. Syphilis tests are two bucks extra.
St. James Cafe ad, 1961
Miami Glass ad, 1945
Miami Willys ad, 1946
W.C. Harp Motors ad, 1949. This was a Crosley dealer.