R.G. Cunningham Oil Co. was established at this location by 1919, one of the city’s first filling stations, at a time when this part of town was pretty much out in the country. They were there until 1945.
Harold Marks took over from R.G. Cunningham in 1946 and stayed there for ten years.
Seward-Fields Standard Service was a blip on the screen, but they did place a single ad in the paper on September 15, 1957.
Lazenby Apco took over in late 1957 and stayed there until some time before 1965.
Wisdom Apco took over from Lazenby and was still there as of 1968.