Denton’s Motor and Electric Service relocated here from 126 S Main in 1949. Besides servicing Hudson cars, Wallace Motor Sales, a Hudson dealership, was also set up at this location.
Lorenson-Swaim Motor Company opened up here between 1951 and 1953, a time period experiencing an unfortunate gap in News-Record archives at newspapers.com. The dealership was still active as of 1965 as Lorenson Motor Co., but wasn’t mentioned in the paper after that year.
Massey Mattress Factory relocated here from 320 S Main in 1948. They last advertised in 1966.