This one is simple. In 1919, the city guide listed S.L. Hall Grocery here. Circa 1925, the Golden Rule Grocery was established here.
Nott’s Grocery has been here since 1929. They moved here from 301 S Main, where they had been since 1926. The store above was built in 1974. The original 1919 building sat directly in front of it, where the parking lot is.