The east side of 100 block on NE A was largely residences in 1965. They’re all gone now.
At the far north end of the block sat the High School Candy Shop. This property was owned by Clarence Plannett, of Plannett Cleaners.
This building was home to Harry’s Lunch in 1947, a storage facility for Farrier’s Grocery in 1953, and JR’s Donut Shop in 1962. This picture was taken in 1965, when it was once again vacant.