In 1964, the first three lots on the west side of SE A were parking lot.
From this point south, it was homes and parking lots.
SE 2nd Street had a couple of structures which are gone today.
The Thomas-Wilks Creamery was a business which went all the way back to 1925. That year, they were listed at 26 S Main. At some point, they relocated to this building at 15 SE 2nd. By 1964, it was being used by the Tulsa World as a location for storage and preparation of newspapers. It was demolished some time after 1965. Now, it’s the site of a garage for the house depicted above.
This was called a “modern office building” in 1965. But now, it’s part of the parking lot for Farm Bureau Insurance, which faces Steve Owens Blvd.